Friday 21 October 2011

The week...

 This was the week that saw...

... us dancing and playing with our shadows in the beautiful October sunshine on the North Downs,



... making and eating homemade apple and blackberry sauce, healthy and great on porridge and pancakes...the girls won't eat it.




... me starting and finishing a book by Paulo Coelho as I had a trip to see my family all on my own.  Hours of waiting around at airports?  Not a problem for me, it's valuable uninterrupted reading time.


... me getting back in to my knitting groove.  I have a few projects I want to finish before I can start with some baby bootees, hats, cardis, toys... this was also the week that I let my friends and family know that I will be having my third baby next summer.  It was a good week.  Hope you have a peaceful weekend, x

No comments:

Post a Comment