Thursday 1 December 2011

'Rhythm of the Home' Winter edition


Today I have an article published on the very brilliant on-line magazine 'Rhythm of the Home' http://rhythmofthehome.com/  The article is entitled 'Winter's Gifts' and can be found in the 'Connection' section of the magazine.  I would encourage you to stay and have a good look around at the other pieces in the magazine too, I certainly will.  At the start of every season when a new edition is published I eagerly scour the magazine, usually with a notebook handy, for words of seasonal inspiration, crafts and activities.  I just love this magazine so much and am so very grateful to be a part of it for the winter season.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I just read the article, and will have to read it again when it is winter here. It's summer at the moment. I really struggle with drinking in winter - Spring and Summer are my home as I can live in the water. Thank you for writing this. Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your article. Very warming. Since having my children is is so nice to connect to nature and the seasons with them again. Thank you for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete